“Be diligent to know the state of your flocks, and attend to your herds…”
The Stewardship Ministry is to see people of Cornerstone discipled, equipped, healed, set free and released, financially, in order to be generous and effective in ministering to the unsaved for God and His kingdom.
- Small Group Studies – Throughout the year small group studies such as Navigating Your Finances God’s Way and Financial Hope are offered. The studies are typically conducted under the umbrella of Cornerstone’s University of Transformation and last between seven to ten weeks. The studies are open to anyone.
- Workshops and Seminars – The one day workshops and seminars are offered three to four times per year, typically held on Saturdays. The topics range from debt reduction and elimination to budget preparation and maintenance to comprehensive financial planning. They are open to anyone.
- Financial Coaching – There are financial coaches available to work with those individuals that desire assistance with the management of their finances. This service is available to anyone. The services provided can include assistance with preparing and maintaining a budget and guidance with reduction or elimination of debt
- May 9, 2020 - Create a Spending Plan – In this workshop you will understand:
- What a spending plan consists of.
- Why a plan can be your best offensive strategy.
- The best way to get started.
- Practical tips and techniques for success.
- How to live and achieve your goals.
- August 8, 2020 – Eliminating Debt Workshop - Debt takes a toll on us financially, emotionally, relationally, and spiritually. This study will help you create a plan to attack your debt and be free from the dangers of debt dependence. You will learn:
- Five reasons why people dive too deep into debt.
- Steady, practical ways to eliminating debt.
- How to address special issues like credit scores, dealing with creditors, and bankruptcy.
- And more!
Volunteer Ministry Opportunities
- Small Group Leaders
- Workshop Volunteers
- Financial Coaches
- Administrative Assistant
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill